STANDSTILL agencies TAKE briefs
STANDOUT agencies MAKE briefs
STANDSTILL agencies are order takers. They respond to client requests. They’re reactive. This puts them at a distinct disadvantage:
1. They are more likely to be considered and treated as suppliers (by nature of just delivering and answering requests).
2. They find it harder to plan their own workload and manage their capacity (they’re always waiting).
3. They are missing a huge opportunity: to develop better relationships and gain more work from their clients.
STANDOUT agencies cultivate their clients. They’re proactive. They invest time and effort into anticipating what their clients’ need, spotting opportunities and developing ideas to grow their clients’ businesses. This brings them many advantages:
1. They develop deeper and better relationships with their clients.
2. They can forecast and plan their own workload and manage their capacity better.
3. They can grow their clients’ businesses whilst at the same time growing their own; a win win.
When it comes to briefs, stop waiting….start creating.